Kevin J. Pokorny, Consultant
- 22 years business owner.
- Worked with hundreds of employers in the United States: financial and insurance, retail, ag-industry, senior care retirement, small manufacturers, law enforcement, education, non-profits, state and local governments.
- 30 years in designing and delivering training in areas that include employment law, harassment, diversity, interviewing, emotional intelligence, leadership, teamwork, performance coaching, critical thinking, and change management.
- 31 years of experience with EEO laws as an investigator and trainer.
- 25 years of experience in planning and facilitating education and human service public forums, strategic planning for government and non-profits, management retreats, and employee focus groups.
- Trained more than 35,000 employees in sexual harassment prevention.
- Consultant to attorneys for EEO cases and expert witness.
- Conducted workshops at business conferences.
- Listed as a speaker with International Association of Speaker Bureaus.
- Drake University - BA
- University Associates Consulting & Training Services, San Diego - Internal Consulting
- Member of the Greater Des Moines Partnership - West Side Chamber board member
- Former member and co-chair of the Drake University Arts and Sciences National Advisory Board
- Weekly volunteer at Hubbell Elementary School - tutor 5th grade students in reading and writing
- Member of the Korn Patch Klowns and perform as Popek the Clown for public and private events
- Kevin's strategic planning process Futures: Planning Creatively was published in The 2002 Annual: Volume 2 Consulting 2002, by Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer.