"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born & the day you find out why." Mark Twain
Seeking out the help of a coach does not mean you failed. All of us are challenged to be clear about our central purpose in life. It means you are wise and recognize that someone listening to whatever is on your mind can offer questions and perspectives that will help you discern what needs to happen next.
Here are some reasons why you may be seeking a coach:
- You are a small business owner needing to get away for an hour to just have someone listen to your concerns about how your business is going or need to brainstorm suggestions for a business idea you have.
- You are an Executive Director of a nonprofit needing to improve your leadership skills.
- You are a supervisor struggling to coach your direct reports.
- You are a Vice President of a department going through change and need direction on how to help your staff respond effectively to change, as well as yourself.
You are a manager wanting to generate and implement new work ideas or projects.
My approach in coaching is to:
- Listen and ask questions to understand your issues and concerns.
- Together, we will identify what changes or action needs to happen for an effective solution.
- Together, we will develop a strategy to attain your solution.
I use a variety of critical thinking tools to gather information and provide direction for change, coaching approaches for employee performance, behavioral assessments, and an action planning format.
Contact me to arrange a meeting or phone consultation to discuss your situation.