"My skillful facilitation of important meetings frees you to fully participate."
Who you gonna call? THE FACILITATOR!
At times, you are too imbedded in the situation to see the forest from the trees, or you have too much on your plate, or you just need HELP!
So, let's try these things on and see if they will help you.
- "Organizational Tune-Ups" for staff. We take our cars in for a 5,000 mile tune-up to keep it working at its optimum, so why don't we do the same with our staff? This is a time to identify HURDLES to organizational effectiveness, whether as a nonprofit examining fundraising and program development, to an insurance company where staff seem adrift and not paying attention to their customers. And, identify action steps to remedy those hurdles. Click on hurdles that describes our "Organizational Tune-Up."
- As the Executive Director or Board Chair, you recognize the board is not clear about its role and responsibilities. When this happens, boards become dysfunctional. We will facilitate a meeting with the board to clear up the confusion and get them working effectively using our Nonprofit Board Checklist on 9 Responsibilities checklist.
- Strategic planning is a process, not an event. It is a shared conversation between the Executive Director, the Board of Directors, staff and your stakeholders. No one plan fits your process. We will partner with you to create a planning process that is not overwhelming and provides clear direction and steps to accomplish your goals. Review our 6 Building Blocks for a Successful Strategic Planning Process.
- You're a nonprofit or government agency that was awarded a grant to serve your constituent group. You have to pull together a steering or project committee to implement the grant. Who is going to run the meetings to ensure the committee accomplishes their task within the timelines? You need someone who is an expert in group process, planning meetings, and dealing with side tracks to keep the committee focused on their charge.
- You're a school or city wanting to hold public forums to gather citizen input on major issues.
For over 25 years, I have served in the role as facilitator for a wide range of situations.
When you are in need of a facilitator, please contact us. We take the burden off of you in planning your process to accomplish a task. You won't regret it!